Monday, November 3, 2008

Monkey Joes Trial Run/ Cousins Birthday Party...

When we got back on Sunday we had to almost immediately go to a birthday party for my little cousins at Monkey Joes. I was happy it was there since thats where Brays party is for his 1st Birthday in a couple weeks. He enjoyed himself soooo much it was ridiculous. He was screaming and laughing and jumping in all the little 3 and under thingies. I was so happy because I wasnt sure how hed take it. He also loved meeting Monkey Joe and went crazy when he was being held by him. After the longest and most tiring weekend we got in my SUV and went home. Bray was out in 3 minutes. I know because I reached back to give him a bottle and he didnt move lolol. All I heard was a big snore 10 seconds later. He slept for 4 hours after the party...woke up for 2 hours to eat, and went down for the count at 9:30PM...thank goodness for Daylight Savings Time. Hes been goin to sleep between 9 and 10pm and waking up between 9-10AM also. Perfect! Well thats about it! Till next time...Im outtie! Ill holler! lolol

No comments: