Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 21: Someone I judged by 1st impression


Britnie,


Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, I couldnt STAND you. I literally thought you were the 1 person I hated in life. Its not important how or why but I realize you cant base your opinion of people off of what someone else tells you. I did that, you did that, and our families did that. If it werent for a certain situation we would probably STILL think the other was crazy, psycho, jealous, envious, bitter, mean, disrespectful, a whore, a bitch, and the list goes on.

I just want to say Im HAPPY we finally met. Im happy we can form our own opinions of each other based off our own impression. I do think you can be extra sometimes but thats you lol. I think we are both emotional and we both wear our hearts on our sleeves. I believe we both love hard and we both fight for that. Family is extremely important to us and we will do any and everything for them. Although youre definitely a shopaholic and I love my sneakers you are for sure a cool chick! We have a lot in common and although im sure we both have underlying issues pertaining to..... I hope we will eventually get over them and that bigass hill. We've had conversations that we couldnt have with anyone else. We've had some funny moments and even some disagreements but we get thru them. Regardless of how we got to this point, everything happens for a reason. We were meant to meet for a reason, we were meant to speak for a reason, we were meant to be in each others lives at this moment for a reason....whether its just a chapter, a season, or a decade, I wouldnt take it back. Despite so many people telling us not to speak and theres no reason we should be friends. Despite people telling us not to trust each other, or hang out. Despite people telling us that you still or I still want that BS, IF...like really IF lol.... any of it ends up being true....i still had a helluva good time and regardless...We're soldier girls!

Thanks Tink (lmao)

Midget


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey,

I'm a mommy blogger in Orlando too. Thought I'd drop by and say hi! I'm going to follow your blog now :)

-Victoria
http://www.adventuresinmommyhood.net