Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 10 : Someone I don't talk to as much as I'd like to...

Ceejeeeeeeey!

OMG we go waaaaaay back! Freshman year FAMU! WOW with the memories. From the days Kia and I used 2 yell at you, Red, and New York from 3rd floor McGuinn to the Raquetball Courts. You went from being My 1st to being My Best Friend. I dont know what happened to us over the years but even tho we hardly speak anymore when we do its as if no time has passed. We can be on the phone for hours reminiscing and it always makes me smile and sometimes laugh so hard I cry. I remember ripping pictures off your wall to writing you a letter that looked like this: kmadamfihysgiwinmuaihu and you understood what every letter meant. lol DANGIT you knew me too well. From the day I met your parents to the day you met mine my mom still asks "How's CJ doing?". The days we walked all the way to the State Room & the food fights in the Caf.

I just want to say I'll never forget you & it feels good to know after all these years even if we don't speak for a year, when we do it's like we never missed a day. Thank you for being there when I needed a friend or someone to give me a blanket or jacket because my ass was always cold. Thank you for mocking me every time I said something you thought was funny. Thank you for staying up with me till 5AM when you know we had class in a few hours. Mostly thank you for being 1 of my 1st real friends I met in college. My parents always told me you find your best friends in college & although I didn't find many I did find you. Through our dating & through our friendship you are truly 1 in a million. I wish we talked more often so that our catchup convos didn't last the entire day but I'll take what I can get lol. Congrats on your marriage, & i better meet her!

P.S
Next time I see your ass your lips BETTA not be black! I am NOT slow! Lol love ya Ceejey!

I'll post pics later. I'm on my iPad but you KNOW I got some throwbacks! :-)~

Ooooooh remember when they dropped me at the game? Thanks for being there even though you laughed!!!

No comments: