Sunday, September 21, 2008

Theres no me without you...


OMG is that not the BEST line ever in a movie! Sorry I just finished watching a DVD called "A Good Man Is Hard To Find". It reminds me of a Tyler Perry movie. It was really good. Yes, im into those type of movies. I like the messages and it gives you a feeling of hope or just makes you all bubbly inside at the end. Ha! Anyways, a lil update on what Ive been up to the past few weeks besides the studio. I chilled with my girls (yes girls...shocking I know since I dont have a lot of chick friends) and we had a ball. We went to the Cheesecake Factory in Orlando and sent the guy back so many times I thought he was gonna spit in our food and drinks but FYI the lemonade was spoiled! It was so gross! We also packed up my car and spent a night on the town (city) in Tampa for the weekend and had the best time ever! Did yall know Splitsville had Sushi??? It was sooooooo good. Dont sleep on Splitsville it was great! They did piss us off tho when they said we couldnt bring our Wet Willies cups inside but every1 was walkin by us with kegs...okay im exaggerating but they had beer and other mixed drinks. I guess since our cups said Wet Willies that was a problem so we just poured them in a clear plastic cup and kept it movin. Needless to say it was a memorable night that ended with some hair pulling...yea...i wont elaborate...just notice im not driving...but we're in my car. lolol. Enough said!





Hmmmm what else.....What did the apple say to the orange? Hello....hahahahaha some1 told me that a while ago and i was rolling because it was so dumb lolol. omg im laughing by myself rt now...hahahahaha! Anyways, my lil boy is really close to walking. He stands on his own and takes 1 step then plops on the floor. Its hilarious. Besides him drooling in my mouth (gross) and throwing up on my sofa (double gross) hes my life! I love him more than i love myself! Now moving on to today...
Can we say FAMU FAMU FAM got Damn U alright alright alright! We straight up kicked Howards ass today! It was 41-6 at halftime! So sad! lolol. I had to leave some1 a post about it earlier but Im sure he wont write back. Its okay, i understand its embarrassing lolol. Just kidding D.O. Well, thats all for now. I had some funny stories but I cant remember them right now. Im trynna get up in the morning for Church so Imma cut it short! Till later! Hollerrrrr!

No comments: