Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Itsy Bitsy Spider...



Okay...sooooo I dont like bugs! I think theyre ugly and their eyes just look like theyre out to get me. When I was younger and dumb I used to play with them...Id catch Dragonflies, let those big grasshoppers crawl on my arm, I had an ant farm, and I even saved the life of a baby lizard by pumping its stomach with one of those little air compressor things with the tiny lil tube on it. NOW?! Lets just say a lot has changed. That being said...welcome to my day....
First it started out fairly well, I woke up at 11:20AM due to a phone call reminding me I had to be at the Bridal Store by noon (I made it), we went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory (I treated), and then I headed to my new home...the Dance Studio. As I walked in I realized Id left the air on really low and it was freezing. So, I walked to the back and I turned the air up. When I turned around I swear I almost fainted. It was the biggest SPIDER I have EVER seen in my LIFE! It looked like a Dinosaur Spider. When I tell you I almost killed myself trynna get around that thing. I jumped over the ladder and fell into the pile of empty boxes. I then proceeded to knock over the ladder the painters left standing and tipped over a bucket of paint colored water. After that I ran so fast down that room you'd think I was Usain Bolt! As if that wasnt enough, when I walked back down the room with a piece of plywood to smash the life out of it, I couldnt find it. So basically that means theres a big ass spider in my studio that is probably laughing its ugly eyes off at me waiting for its next big chance to embarrass me. Please believe however, when I go in tomorrow I taking 3 bombers to make sure it and all its babies are gone! I know I sound so awful right now but between spiders and roaches I DONT DO THEM!

On a good note, the Graffiti Artist came in and started on the Black Wall. It looks soooooo good OMG! Im soooo excited! I order an air dancer to place outside the studio also (you know those taaaalllll air people that flail their arms in the air). Other than that Im just organizing all the classes and waiting on all the big stuff to come in like the rest of the furniture for the waiting area and student area, the barres for the wall (yes its spelled barres, im not slow), and of course the dance floor. I still have a few things to do on the paperwork side but for the most part I think I can finally breathe.

Braylon update: Hes trying so hard to walk. He can stand by himself for about 5-10 seconds depending on his stance and hes clapping a lot. Hes also loving the fact that he can shake his head no and actually realize what it means. Im loving being a mom. I never knew Id be able to do all this and take care of a baby, so Im pretty proud of myself. All he does is laugh, smile, talk and play. Hes actually easy to take care of so Ive been blessed with an angel. People keep telling me hes like that because Im a good mom and for some reason I always get teary eyed when I hear that because I want him to be proud of me. Not a day goes by I dont thank God for him. Thats my life! Hes my soul and until I have a ring on my finger and a Husband...he's my everything....and even still I may give my hubby about 10 percent lolol just kidding! Till later...Ill holla!


P.S.
Keep the Hurricane Victims in your prayers!

No comments: