Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soooo YES! Its True!!!


When I was on Twitter and before I cut 90% of my Facebook friends, alot of ppl were asking me about the Reality Show. Ive been sent links from a Radio Interview my friend Shaunie did and after it was on a Local Radio Station here in Orlando I guess I can stop giving the side-eye look or pretending like I dont know what anyones talking about lol. Yes, Im doing a reality show with a few other BEAUTIFUL,WONDERFUL, INTELLIGENT AND SUCCESSFUL WOMEN! Shooting should be starting soon and Im extremely excited for you all to see what Ive been up to as well as the other exciting women in the cast. Its going to be real and although its based on our lives as NBA Wives, Ex-Wives, Ex-Girlfriends/Fiances, and Mothers its also a look into how biased, stereotyped, categorized, and emotional the situations can be. We are all diving into our careers and making a name for ourselves rather than JUST having that Title! I dont want to give too much away but it will definitely be a show thats inspiring and not negative! It will be a show that has its drama of course but not ignorance....from the cast at least! You all know Im very vocal and emotional and once you cross me I can make your life hell! However, it takes ALOT to get me to go off but once I get there, I go all out lol. Thats who you will see! Im as real as it gets! I hold nothing back! You only get 1 life so live it to the fullest, especially since youre not promised tomorrow! Get ready! Its coming!

No comments: