Friday, October 24, 2008

Life is Short...

Okay, so within the past week Ive seen so many crazy things on the news that have really frightened me. 1st there was the news anchor who was beat up and left for dead in her home. They said it looked like a crime of passion not a robbery so it was either someone she knew, turned down or just someone who didnt like her. They came in her home while her dogs were outside and tried to kill her. She was found the next morning by her mother because she didnt answer her morning wakeup call. Then today I hear about Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother who were found shot and killed in their home. They also abducted her 7 year old nephew. That too was said to be a crime of passion or domestic violence. Crimes like these scare me and they have really been getting to me ever since the story of who I was broke. Im sick of being blown off everytime i get threatened. Ive called the cops over one person (Patricia McCann) in Kentucky...KENTUCKY?! She tried to hack my phone, was posting as me, then began to threaten my life on my private personal myspace page. Nothing was done except they gave her a warning and I received a copy of the police report. When they tried to question other people who may know who it was about the case (before they received the name and IP address) no one cooperated. Ive had Bitch written on my car (Ive since traded it in), and Ive received 7 pieces of mail asking for my childs fathers autograph or just random questions about if this is really where I live. To me thats crazy AND scary and Im sick of being mellowed out. You hear so many times about people being abducted or killed and there were warnings. Im scared. I admit it. Im terrified. I have a precious little boy and Id go crazy if something happened to him. Whats just as bad is if something happens to his mother...me. I need to move. Soon. Im thinking about going to stay with my parents just so I can feel safe. This world is dangerous and I cant fight off someone who is set on hurting me. I dont like guns, I do sleep with a knife upstairs but what else can I do? Ive been followed, my studio closes at night, and people know who I am. I cant live in a bubble, I know, but I also cant live being paranoid. I just want someone to take these threats I receive seriously. People are CRAZY and it always seems to be the people you least expect it from. It can be a friend of a friend, or a cousin of a flame. You never know... at least neither of the people I mentioned above expected it would ever happen to them.....

No comments: