Monday, October 20, 2008

FYI- UPDATE!


TO ALL THESE STUPID SITES POSTING CRAP ABOUT ME....AGAIN! IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS!
FIRST OF ALL, TO WHOEVER POSTS AS ILOVETHISGAME2 AND HESAIDSHESAID...WHATS YOUR PR CHARGE?! YOU HAVE TAKEN TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO POST ABOUT ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I NEED TO PAY YOU FOR THE PUBLICITY. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN WRITE YOU A CHECK!

SECOND, WHAT IS THIS CRAP ABOUT TALK SPORTS? FOR EVERYONES INFORMATION, I AM A MEMBER OF TALK SPORTS AND I DELETE ALL COMMENTS THAT ARE WRITTEN ABOUT ME. I DONT POST ON THAT SITE BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE ME LOOK DUMB SINCE YOU CAN SEE IP ADDRESSES DUMBASSES! I CALLED THE COPS AND THE PERSON WHO PLACED ALL THE PHOTOS OF MY CHILD, ME, AND MY CHILDS FATHER WAS A PERSON BY THE NAME OF PATRICIA MCCANN IN KENTUCKY! I WAS BEING HARASSED BY HER AND SHE ATTEMPTED TO HACK MY CELL PHONE (SIDEKICK), AND MY PRIVATE MYSPACE PAGE! SINCE THAT DIDNT WORK SHE COPIED MY STATEMENT, POSTED IT, AND TOLD ME TO DIE. SHE STATED SHE WOULD ALWAYS FIND ME ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHER THREATS! THE MODERATOR OF THAT SITES NAME IS RANDY SO IF YOURE THAT INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AND SO YOU CAN STOP LYING ON ME CONTACT HIM AND HE WILL TELL YOU OFFICER ORBELANDOR OF THE ORANGE COUNTY POLICE DEPT CONTACTED HIM FOR THE INFORMATION ABOUT THAT MEMBER! THATS THE TRUTH SO STOP LYING!

THIRD, I AM SINGLE! I AM NOT WITH MY CHILDS FATHER SO WHY ARE YALL STILL TALKIN ABOUT THIS? ITS OLD NEWS! IM MOVING ON, NOT LOOKING BUT LOOKING FOR MY PRINCE CHARMING. SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE MY HYPER SELF. I HAVE MY OWN DANCE STUDIO/COMPANY, AND I AM ALSO THE FOUNDER OF A BURLESQUE GROUP CALLED FANTACHI'K. N0W,AS FAR AS THE POSTERS... I HAVE SOME IDEAS OF WHO THE HESAIDSHESAID PERSON COULD BE AND THE INITIALS ARE MD, BK, AD OR PS! THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. I AM SO SICK OF THIS DRAMA AND IF YALL WANNA PLAY WITH FIRE I CAN TURN UP THE HEAT SO HOT, HELL'S GONNA LOOK LIKE A SKI RESORT! I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE AND I HAVE NO REASON TO POST ANONYMOUSLY! IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I WILL POST AS ROYCE ON MY SITES! PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL BRING HITS TO MY SITES BEFORE I BRING HITS TO SOMEONE ELSES! SO KICK ROCKS, GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, AND DRINK BLEACH TO ALL THOSE WHO POST NEGATIVE STATEMENTS ABOUT ME, STEAL MY PICTURES, AND CLAIM TO KNOW OR BE ME. THERES ONLY ONE ROYCE AND I ALWAYS...LET ME REPEAT ALWAYS ADMIT TO WHAT IVE SAID, OR WRITTEN! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!

Id like to thank all the people who sent me emails on my myspace page calming me down. I appreciate it! I have humbled myself in the situation by taking off the F-u's to those 3 sites. Honestly, I took it off because I heard theyre crazy and will end up posting something crazy and I really dont need that. So yes Im admitting that was a big reason in taking it off. However, I know girls will be girls and I cant stop anyone from talkin about me. So it is what it is. Again, thanks for ALL the messages and the 1 comment that was left lolol. I am not upset with what mediatakeout wrote about me, what I was upset about was a few of the comments that were completely off topic and proceeded to bash me. Those ive noticed have since been removed so thanks for that. I appreciate it. Lastly, I AM NOT SUICIDAL! Wow! Yall dont get me that worked up. I vent then im over it! If you continue to keep this subject up so be it. I guess Im just that interesting! Sooooo THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUU!

Oh, and by the way hesaidshesaid, you told on yourself. You said you and your girl posted all the pictures after u tried to claim I did it. That was hilarious. Remember what you post before you start trying to make your lies make since. 1st youre married, then youre a self proclaimed groupie... 2nd you said you have my IP address, well what is it??? Im curious since I attend UCF now... hahaha. 3rd, I really do need to pay you. Youre good at being a professional hater! Love ya! Im off to enjoy my vacation. Continue working until I get back! Im outtie!



MOVING ON.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the post on BA, these desperate chicks just mad because they didnt get him first! Your life is your life, and you dont have to answer to anyone but God. People will talk about you no matter what you do (good or bad), therefore its not even worth your time responding. They are only criticizing you because they are insecure themselves or wish somebody would give them the time of day! Make your haters your motivaters! GodBless!

Treasure said...

Hello...
Just wanted to say that I actually saw that post about you on Mediatakeout...The only reason I even clicked on it was because I recognized your picture from this blog. Anyway I NEVER comment on any "story" on that site; I'm just another person guilty of shadowing and sifting through the gossip and drama that they post in order to pass those rare moments of down time while @ work...But I just wanted to say "don't worry 'bout them haters." People are rude and ill informed and they often focus on one small detail instead of looking at your life and accomplishments as a whole. Of course this is difficult to do when people don't really know you; however they don't have to be so judgemental or downright nasty! I'm sorry you were reduced to so much less than you seem to be. I can understand your frustration...Anyway I admire your poise. I'm proud of your accomplishments; as a young black woman I appreciate what you're adding to our demographic. Be blessed.

Anonymous said...

i agree with the post above. im sorry people are haters. im happy you cleared this up. id recommend you stop trying to defend yourself though. it will never stop. accept it and as you said moving on. you are beautiful. keep doin ya thang. i just wish people understood that it wasnt your fault your baby daddy chose to SKEET all up on you and not them hoes. why do hoes blame you? keep doin you cuz you are doin it so well