Saturday, August 30, 2008

OK SERIOUSLY!



Its 335AM...I just got a phone call from one of my girlfriends...convo went like this:
Friend: Hey girl, what you doin?
Me: Ummm I was sleep!
Friend: Oh, so what you doin up now?
Me: Seriously?
Friend: Huh?
Me: Are you drunk?
Friend: Nah, Im just tipsy...errrbody in the club gettin tipsy
(yes, she actually started singing the song)
Me: Woooow! Ummm sooo Im gonna go now.
Friend: Did you go out tonight?
Me: No, I had a long day...
Friend: Oh I had Sonic Burger
(I was thinking WTF)
Me: oookaaaay....ummm are you home sweetheart?
Friend: Im sittin on the curb watching the stars fly by.
(I couldnt help it I started laughing)
Me: Who are you with and why are you on the curb.
Friend: I was driving and you called me.
Me: I didnt call u.
Friend: The time to go upstairs is now!
Me: Huh?
Friend: My clothes went swimming.
(I didnt say anything for a few seconds while I got my thoughts together since I was still half sleep)
Me: What do you mean your clothes went swimming?
Friend: Im naked cuz my clothes hurt.
Me: Where are you?
Friend: Goodnite to you too...

Now I attempted to call her back about 3 times then I ended up calling 3 more ppl to see if they went out with her. Apparently she jumped out the car at a red light and started running. She proceeded to take her clothes off screaming "Ure horrible"<---dont ask, and then sat down on the curb hugging a lightpost.

Moral of the story is...
If youre gonna get drunk, stay at home and do it. Dont get drunk at a club and look all crazy and unattractive nor should you put your friends in a position to where they have to chase ur naked butt down the street and attempt to force you off a lightpost.

Not one of my best funny stories but this one gets a 6 out of 10.

P.S.
What did 1 deaf/blind person say to the other deaf/blind person???
They dont know either!<--- I made that up...dont hate! lol

No comments: