Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh Sweet Day



Ths is my 1st blog on here but Im gonna just dive on in......lets see...hmmm...okay....Well, its 3:55AM and for some reason Im still wide awake. I think my body clock is off. Ive been up since 10AM working on all this studio stuff. Whenever someone tells you to start your own company "its easy"...slap them! I have never been so knee deep in paperwork, marketing, and purchases in my life. But I know in the end everything will have been worth it. Braylon (my little boy) is a riot! Hes figured out that he can shake his head so hes been doing this Stevie Wonder thing thats really funny. He also thinks its fun to now spit on me while im sleeping. Dont laugh...its not funny. Imagine dreaming during your afternoon nap with your little angel laying on top of you...its quiet and youre just in total lala land then BAM! A bucket of water comes flowing over you like a waterfall....okay its not that serious but thats what it feels like when it wakes you up from a really good nap. Actually its kinda like when someone comes and wakes you up in the morning and you SWEAR theyre yelling when theyre really not...but it still makes you wanna curse. Yea, its like that....anyways...moving on. I have a loooooong day tomorrow. I have to put the final payment in for the dance floor, confirm delivery of a reception desk and chairs, buy a stereo system for the studio, buy ipods for the teachers (they better love me), get my hair done, fax some measurements sheets, go to rehearsal for Holyland (yes, I dance at Holyland and I love it! Im a Christian girl), answer the company phone as well as my personal phone...all while taking care of a 9 month old. Its really not fun being single but Im not going to rush into something thats not real or that I dont trust...that was random I know. Anyways, Continuing.....Im supposed to entertain 2 of my girlfriends who are in town this weekend starting tomorrow and I really dont know where that fits in...Ill be sure to let you know how that goes. Well this blog thing is actually a purge. I think Ill continue. Ill write more tomorrow. Itll probably be about my head spinning around like the Exorcist because Im so swamped or maybe itll be the day Braylon gets a visit. Holler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are seeing your dreams of opening a studio come to fruition. Braylon will be proud that his mommy has goals and accomplishes them.

A word of advice coming from someone who knows. A child never wants to be able to read at any point in their life negative comments made by either parent (true or not). I hope Dwight, as well as many young fathers, realize that fathers are needed at all stages of the game. Not just when they start walking and talking. I swear if women started dropping the babies off with dad and then just went about their lives without a care men might be more understanding.

Best wishes. :)